The Alternative Franchise is a new way to build your own name, invest in your own school while still being supplied with a list of learners…
Why on earth should you rent a website?
The short answer is, there is no big upfront outlay of cash, the driving school website will be SEOd for you, and kept up to date>
Let me explain…
A lot of driving instructors have said to me they would love one of my websites but can’t afford the outlay, usually because finding the money when their hourly rate is not so high or they are in a franchise can become prohibitive .
This is how it works.
1. You subscribe to me, and I will make the website.
2. Other than the monthly subscription there are no other costs involved.
3. You can have your photos, logo etc on the site. I do provide you with a phone number that can be diverted to any phone of your choosing.
4. The site can be updated at anytime.
5. If you ever wish to leave, all you need to do is cancel the agreement you are not locked in.
6. If you do choose to leave all information relating to your driving school will be removed from the driving school website.
7. The only driving school on the website is yours.
8. If you wish to buy the website at a later point you can.
The financial benefits are clear.
1. No upfront fee.
2. It’s like splitting the cost of the website over the first 5 months, but also having SEO worth £160 every month included giving you a huge head start.
3. Having an SEOd website ranking on Google will help fill your diary and increase your driving lesson prices.
The website will also be periodically refreshed and modernized, it will be like you having a brand new website, no different to when you change your car. All the latest features and something to be proud of.
This is a great opportunity for any ADI who plans their driving school business for years to come.
Order your rented website now.
You can increase your annual income by £3000 by selling motorway lessons, all you need is 23 seconds.
So you have more pupils than you can handle and you are considering recruiting an ADI to work in your team, but what is the best approach to expanding your driving school?
Go into Currys or any other electrical supplier and you will see an array of items to buy, computers, audio, washing machines, televisions and guess what, they all have different price tags.
You can walk into Currys and pick yourself up a TV from as little as £149 and at the other end of the scale you can pay £3000 or £4000 yet they are all televisions. Sure the top of the range are flatter, more curved, more features, better sound etc, but it is still a television and people still buy them. So can you sell a driving lesson package for £2000?
What I am going to share with you is all about managing your recommendations and marketing budget. Before I want to continue I’m going to throw in some dummy figures about a pupil only driving school franchise.
They charge £300 per month, and because you are full or they are short on pupils you have had just 2 pupils in the last 2 months, therefore each pupil has set you back £300 a time.
The concept used in this marketing idea is actually taken from the double glazing industry and was successfully copied by companies who provide driveways and fences etc, Each company has a marketing budget and they are usually willing to give you a discount on the basis you have an advert outside your house saying where you bought the windows or whatever from…